There is a 15% restocking fee on merchandise returned/exchanged for any
reason other than a product defect or damage.
· There is a 15% restocking fee on merchandise returned/exchanged
for any reason other than a product defect or damage.
· We cannot accept returns/exchanges for any special
order items. Palapa kits are special order items.
· For thatch returns, only unopened, full bales of
thatch or matting can be returned and a 15% restocking fee will
· Returns/Exchanges will not be accepted after 7 days
from when you receive your shipment.
· Damaged shipments: Please inspect your package(s)
immediately upon receipt for shipping damages. You must notify us
within 2 days of receipt of any shipping damages. We cannot take
responsibility for shipping damages beyond this point.
· You must call us for a Return Authorization number
(RA#) by calling Customer Service at (858) 272-1598. Please make
sure you write this number on the outside of the box you send back
to us. Returns without an RA# will not be accepted.
· We cannot accept returns for items damaged in transit
where that damage is not reported to us within 2 days of a customer
receiving that shipment. Damages must be reported immediately.
Orders may be cancelled prior to shipment at no expense to the customer.
Please be sure to place your cancellation by email to email@example.com
if you are not able to speak directly with our customer service department.
If an order is shipped prior to cancellation, a 15% restocking fee will
be charged as well as all shipping expenses incurred by Tropical
Shade Masters, Inc. - both to the customer as well as the return
shipping expense (copy of shipping expense will provided to customer).